B&B in a countryhouse in Siena
- Countryside; Bicycle Touring; Bed and Breakfast; Apartment; Siena and surroundings
An old 18th century farmhouse, situated just 10 km outside the beautiful city of Siena in the green countryside of the Val di Merse. This authentic farm is based around a mill dating from the 13th century, and is run by a family ready to welcome and pamper you!
3 apartments, for 2-6 people, still have a characteristic feel of times gone by. They are furnished with care, and offer services such as independent central heating, fully equipped kitchens and televisions.
- Apartment of 75 sqm for 2 to 4 people
fully on the ground floor, can accommodate . And 'composed by living room with sofa and TV, kitchen equipped with kitchenette (oven, stove, fridge), two double / twin bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower.
- Apartment of 80 square meters for 4-6 people
completely on the ground floor, it can accommodate 2 to 5 people. And 'composed by living room with sofa and satellite TV, kitchen equipped with kitchenette (oven, stove, fridge), a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, a double bedroom with additional bathroom with shower, loft with single bed.
- Apartment of 50 square meters, 2 to 4 people.
It is a large studio with a loft where there is the master bedroom. The living room has a sofa that can be used as bed and satellite TV, kitchen equipped with kitchenette (oven, stove, fridge), bathroom with shower.
Each apartment is equipped with linen room and the bathroom, changing weekly.
Adjacent, there are two double / twin independent of 28 square meters each with TV, air conditioning and large bathroom.
There are 2double rooms (with double beds) of 28 sqm, each with a television, air conditioning and a large bathroom.
The large garden is arranged so that guests can enjoy the delicious breakfasts and taste the excellent Tuscan wines in a beautiful setting, or just relax around the pool.
this location is ideal for easy access to some of the most beautiful places in Tuscany: Siena (10 Km), Florence (70 km), San Gimignano (55 Km), Chianti (40 km), Montalcino and the Brunello wine area (45 Km), Pienza and the Val d'Orcia (60km), Montepulciano (70 km), Monteriggioni (20 km), San Galgano (20 Km), the Petriolo (15km), the Tuscan coast (60 km).
- The property is especially well equipped to receive bikers offering extra services such as bike hire and descriptive walking itineraries.
The owner is passionately fond of cycling and he is a mountain bike coach of the Italian School of Mountain Bike (SIMB). The property join the
Terre di Siena cycling tourist route and offer all facilities like shelter for bicycles, bicycles repair shop, laundry for sportswear, suggestions about maps and routes, breakfast and refreshment (the ciclyst menu), Rental Bike (Mountain Bike, Hybrid, Road Bike), washing bicycles and biking itineraries.
- Also who love hiking can receive many itineraries and racommendations, from here you can set out on some lovely walks, including one of the most fascinating, the 'via dei Mulini'.
- The Hot Springs of Petriolo with its natural simming pools with hot water are situated only 15 minuts driving.