Activities for disabled people in Mugello
- Countryside; Local Products; Holidays with disabled access; Mugello and Val di Sieve; Wine tour and tasting
The secrets of Tuscan cuisine, a whole day, or several days with overnight accommodation, with use of the kitchen or in a guest house, in one of our beautiful homes super-equipped for full access and autonomy. In a group or family or alone, you will find the right solution for your needs and desires. We are in the beautiful Mugello countryside, just a few kilometers from Florence; Here, we will take you to visit the places of local production and to discover the secrets of traditional Tuscan cuisine.
We’ll supply the best local products: milk and organic cheeses, meats from renowned farms, oil and wine ... and we’ll enjoy the dishes prepared together!
Other exciting experiences await you: hiking, fishing, dancing, the racetrack, horse riding, shopping, crafts, tours of cultural and artistic interest ...
If you want to try horseback riding and you have difficulties, we provide you with a special saddle with a handle for your safety and the guidance of an expert instructor.
The accessibility to the property is guaranteed by the staff of "Tourism without Barriers."
Tuscany is too beautiful to describe: It must be experienced !
-Ancient palaces, museums, ancient workshops;
- chance to drive a Ferrari at the Mugello Circuit;
- tastings of wine and olive oil;
- golf course to 18 holes;
- beach activities at nearby Bilancino Lake;
- Barberino Designer Outlet with their fashion collections at prices constantly reduced from 30% to 70%. And more…