Boutique hotel in center of Volterra
- Countryside; Art city Breaks; Hotel; Volterra and Valdicecina
The small charming hotel offers an ideal setting for a comfortable vacation in Volterra, one of the oldest and most beautiful small towns of Italy (mixture of Etruscan, Roman and Medieval architecture), whether for individual tourists or small groups who want to experience the atmosphere of the old town and discover the breath-taking landscapes in this region.
It is located inside the ancient walls dating back to the V century BC and next to one of the largest Etruscan monuments in Italy --the famous Porta all’Arco gate -- in a quiet but authentic area of the town, surrounded by old buildings and the rhythms of daily life of the residents. It also offers a wide choice of restaurants, bars and quaint shops with local crafts within a short walking distance.
Located on a typical street in the historic center of Volterra, a town of Etruscan origin, VOLTERRA IN was completely renovated in 2014 to offer travelers all the modern comforts.
It consists of 2 old buildings with 3 floors, offering :
3 single rooms,
3 double rooms
3 suites, one of them has a roof top terrace.
The hotel has a lift, a bar in the reception area and a breakfast room. Secure parking is 150 meters away.
The rooms are equipped with all the amenities (bathroom, TV media, Internet and wifi, mini fridge and safe.
- The breakfast buffet is served in the common room on the ground floor from 8 am to 10 am.
- Half board or full board is available in collaboration with the restaurants located 20-100 meters away from the Hotel, including a vegetarian and an organic restaurant.
- Bar opened from 7am to 12 pm, happy hour from 6-8 pm.
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Room service (in suite)
- Transfer from and to all Italian airports and other locations upon request
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning delivery
- Sports: booking of the tennis courts, indoor pool, gym (external services located 10 minutes away)
- Reservations for visits to museums, other points of interest and tours
- Personal shopper for arts and crafts or fashion
Volterra is the perfect location to take day trips and excursions to the beautiful hill towns and nearby cities such as Siena, Pisa, Colle Val d'Elsa, San Gimignano, Certaldo and Florence or, alternatively, enjoy a few days at sea, on the charming and wild Etruscan Coast.
- Excursions and guided tours in Siena, Florence, Pisa, Volterra
- Nature walks in the protected areas
- Geothermal and nature reserves
- Visiting the area in bycicle
- Termal baths Casciana spa
- Cooking classes
- Hunting in the woods of Volterra
- Truffle hunting
- Wine tasting in the vineyards (Volterra, Terriciola, Bolgheri, Pisan Hills)
- Excursion in Elba Island
- Sailing and fishing on the sea
- Tour in Vespa