Sailing in Viareggio looking for dolphins
- Seaside Holiday; Versilia; Boat trips
A thrilling event – to meet dolphins in their natural environment. Sail in the Cetacean Sanctuary, Marine Protected Area since 2001, which is also home to whales, turtles, and manta rays.
We will swim in the clear waters offshore from the Apuane Alps, a unique scenery, followed by a well-deserved rest and lunch on board. We continue onwards looking for our marine friends, returning to Viareggio in the afternoon.
During the trip you will have the opportunity to fish and budding sailors will be able to learn the basics of sailing.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the sea and its inhabitants. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee the sighting of our marine friends, the dolphins, but we assure you we will do our best!
The chance to meet the dolphins is behind the next… wave!
• Departure from the pier in Viareggio and return in the afternoon, with lunch provided
• Minimum 4 paying participants – max 12 participants
• Children under 5 cannot participate, under 7 years free, from 8 to 18 years 50% discount
• Includes crew, fuel, insurance while on board,lunch and drinks
• Transport to / from the venue NOT included
• Available from Monday to Friday
• From 1st May to 15th September
• Duration approx 7-8 hours
• Starting at 10:00 am
• Euro 99,00 per person