Medieval resort with olive oil tasting
- Countryside; Weddings & Events; Local Products; Hotel; Mugello and Val di Sieve; Deluxe experiences
In the heart of Mugello, 35 km from Florence and 6 km from Vicchio, stands a splendid Renaissance villa. It was built around an ancient fort in 1200 and is surrounded by an olive grove which produces high-quality oil. This is a true luxury resort in Tuscany. You can sense the history of Mugello, the homeland of the Medici family, in the spacious rooms of the villa, all covered with frescoes.
elegant guest rooms, luxury suites, a swimming pool surrounded by centuries-old park and a restaurant with excellent Tuscan cuisine. Oil tasting courses available with experts from the successful olive grove.
The property is available and ideal for the organization of meetings. Ceremonies can be performed in the private chapel.
For sports: golf, hiking and mountain biking trails, water sports at lake Sling , fishing in the nearby lakes and the Mugello circuit. For shopping: designer labels at reduced prices at the famous "Barberino designer outlet" .
Tuscany is too beautiful to describe: It must be experienced !
-Ancient palaces, museums, ancient workshops;
- chance to drive a Ferrari at the Mugello Circuit;
- tastings of wine and olive oil;
- golf course to 18 holes;
- beach activities at nearby Bilancino Lake;
- Barberino Designer Outlet with their fashion collections at prices constantly reduced from 30% to 70%. And more…