Large apartments & pool, tennis, orchard
- Countryside; Local Products; Family Holiday; Farmhouse; Apartment; Empolese Valdelsa; Chianti; Country house
A complex of 7 vacation homes located in the heart of Tuscany, less than 1 km from the center of the small medieval village of Montaione.
The green meadows, the red terracotta-tiled floors and the colors of the flowers, are the wonderful side dish in which they are immersed the typical Tuscan houses with private garden each, dating from the early twentieth century.
The property offers 7 comfortable apartments located in 5 separate independent houses.
1. Leonardo House - 90 sqm (for 6 + 2 people)
It 'a single house on two floors, with 3 double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The sofa bed in the living room can accommodate 2 more people.
2. Brunelleschi House - 90 sqm (for 6 + 2 people)
It 'a single house on two floors, with 3 double bedrooms and two bathrooms, both with shower. The sofa bed that can accommodate 2 more people. Private garden.
3. Michelangelo House - 120 sqm (for 6 + 2 people)
It is the biggest and the most comfortable house of the property. It occupies the entire first floor of the building which also includes the apartment Raffaello. Equipped with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower. The living room is very spacious and includes a nice fireplace. The sofa bed can accommodate 2 additional people. Outside, the guests have at their disposal a large garden area, well separated from the other apartments, equipped
with table and chairs for dinner or lunch outdoor, then the umbrella and long chairs to relax.
4. Raffaello House - about 70 sqm (4 + 2 people)
Located on the ground floor. Equipped with two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, both with shower. The sofa bed that can accommodate 2 more people.
5. House Giotto, Donatello, Botticelli
- Apartment Botticelli- about 80 sqm (for 6 + 2 people)
This apartment occupies the entire first floor of the building that includes the apartments Giotto and Donatello. It includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The living room is very spacious; there is a sofa bed that can accommodate 2 more people.
- Apartment Donatello - about 70 sqm (4 + 2 people)
Located on the ground floor has two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.The living room is very spacious, there is a sofa bed that can accommodate two extra people.
- Giotto Apartment - 45 sqm (2 + 2 people)
Located on the ground floor, it has a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The living room is very spacious and includes a nice fireplace. There are two sofa beds that can comfortably accommodate 2 people.
In each apartment guests have available:
- Fireplace with firewood
- Fitted kitchen with appliances and dishes, with appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, electric oven, gas hob with 4 burners, electric coffee maker)
- Satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mosquito nets; each bedroom is equipped with electric fan.
- Outside, guests have access to a garden area reserved for each house and apartment, equipped with table and chairs for dinner, lunch or outdoor, umbrella and chairs to be able to spend time and relax.
- Outside relaxation is guaranteed by the tennis court, solarium and two swimming pools where you can spend moments of perfect peace
- The apartments are also connected to the network to use Internet
- For guests is also the fruit and vegetables grown in the farm. And 'possible also to buy the products of the farm owner: various types of red wine (Chianti, IGT Toscano), white wine, Vin Santo (dessert wine), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spumante and Grappa.
those who want to combine relax with other activities surely will not be disappointed. The surroundings of Montaione offer many opportunities: you can play golf, horse rides, mountain biking, wine tasting and other local products in farms.
Countless are the cities and villages of regional interest that you can reach: San Gimignano, San Miniato, Volterra and Certaldo are just minutes away by car. Less than an hour away you can reach the cities of Florence, Siena, Pisa and Lucca.
Montaione is in an ideal location for those wishing to visit the Tuscan countryside. From here it's easy to travel to Florence, Pisa and San Gimignano. The town of Montaione itself, with its rich medieval history, is well worth a visit.
- Cooking classes
- Guided tour by bike and bike hire: more than 300 km of roads in bike racing and more than 50 km of mountain bike trails. Route descriptions and maps.
- Hiking in the forest with environmental guides, every Wednesday and Thursday.
- Horseback riding
- Excursions in vespa, quad
- Nordic walking with guide
- Golf Castelfalfi
- Visiting the lands of Leonardo da Vinci and the Leonardo Museum
- Wine tours in wine cellars
- Truffle hunting
- Car rental vintage cars (Fiat)