Villa with apartments in Siena countryside
- Countryside; Weddings & Events; Family Holiday; Bed and Breakfast; Apartment; Chianti; Siena and surroundings
Ancient villa with beautiful views dating from the early 1400s; it’s located close to Siena, right on the hill of the historic "Battle of Monteaperti", an important historic landmark in the Chianti countryside. It offers independent apartments and bedrooms and a swimming pool.
There are 9 spacious apartments for 2-6 persons, decorated in typical Tuscan style. Each has 1 or 2 bedrooms and one bathroom; some have balconies with views of distant valleys and nearby centuries-old cypress trees in the garden.
All the apartments consist of dining room with large sofa bed and kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom and possibly a second room bedroom. Satellite TV.
- Heating and air conditioning, wifi, parking.
- Buffet breakfast.
- Large garden with pool and a wide panoramic view.
- Heated shower by pool.
- Restaurants in the village and in the surrounding area (5 minutes).
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Montepulciano, Colle Val d'Elsa, Volterra.
- Montalcino, Pienza and the extraordinary Val d'Orcia area
- Abbey of San Galgano and the Sword in the Stone
- Abbey of Monte Oliveto and the Institute for the restoration of the book, with a rich collection of herbs.
- Spa Terme Antica Querciolaia
- Crystal Museum
- Wine tasting in Chainti Castles