Apartments in Wine Resort Chianti
- Countryside; Local Products; Family Holiday; Farmhouse; Apartment; Chianti
The property is located on the edge of Chianti 1 km from the medieval village of Montaione, in the center of the virtual triangle between Florence, Siena and Pisa, about 55 km from each. It is surrounded by vineyards and offers beautiful scenery.
The estate produces Chianti Colli Fiorentini, extra virgin olive oil made from olives harvested by hand and pressed, Chianti grappa and honey, grows organic vegetables. We take care of our forests and dedicate a portion of the land to feed wild animals.
The complex consists of 3 original buildings with apartments and consists of apartments 65 to 80 sqm with separate entrances composed of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with shower, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and a living room with satellite TV, as well as a private pergola for open eating (about 20 sqm). Two of the apartments in the attic of a third bedroom with en suite bathroom for a capacity of 6 beds.
- 1st house - Fattoria
The 4 apartments have a fireplace. The breathtaking view from the large window will allow you to enjoy a unique view.
An apartment is suitable to accommodate guests with mobility problems or families with small children.
- 2nd house - Tabaccaia
The adjacent building, the tobacconist, has an open structure which was used for drying tobacco leaves, a valuable crop in these places.
The apartments are located in the tobacconist have two bedrooms with their own bathroom and the attic room has an suite bathroom. They are spread over three floors with stunning views over the Val d'Elsa.
- 3rd house - Fienile
The smaller building, the barn was used for the storage of animal fodder. The apartments have a fireplace.
The 2 apartments of the Fienile are perfect romantic holiday, honeymoon or just a special stay with your loved one. Enjoy this restful love nest with very private outdoor spaces.
- 140,000 sqm of meadows, forests and land (vineyards and olive groves)
- Private parking in the shade of hazel
- BBQ Areas
- The 'infinite' 20m x 8m swimming pool with whirlpool, located between olive groves and vineyards
- Swimming pool for children
- Children's playground
- Mountain Bike
- Farm products for sale: wine, olive oil, grappa and honey
- Newspaper and croissants in daily delivery, Pizza delivery
- Baby sitting on request
- Relaxing massage in the shade of the olive trees
- Museums Reservations (Uffizi and the Accademia Gallery)
- Service "shopping First" (for those who arrive late and want to eat at home on arrival)
Nearest railway station is Castelfiorentino (about 8 km). Trains to Florence and Siena depart every hour and can be reached in 45 minutes. Rome and Milan are far from Florence 1 hour and 45 minutes by train "Freccia Rossa".
- There are many medieval villages and Etruscan nearby, such as Certaldo (15 km), San Gimignano (18 km), San Miniato (20 km), Volterra (28 km).
- The Tyrrhenian coast is about 60 km.
- Florence can be reached in 40 minutes.
- The magnificent 18-hole Castelfalfi Golf Course is just 12 km away.
- The tennis courts at 8 km.
- We are able to offer guided tours of the cities that will take you through paths and places different from those of a holiday classic. We will show you the places that have touched and that we love.
- Wine tours in Chainti area
- Guided tour by bike and bike hire: more than 300 km of roads in bike racing and more than 50 km of mountain bike trails. Route descriptions and maps.
- Hiking in the forest with environmental guides, every Wednesday and Thursday.
- Horseback riding
- Excursions in vespa, quad
- Nordic walking with guide
- Golf Castelfalfi
- Visiting the lands of Leonardo da Vinci and the Leonardo Museum
- Truffle hunting
- Car rental vintage cars (Fiat)