Cooking classes to learn how to make Pasta
- Countryside; Local Products; Family Holiday; Mugello and Val di Sieve; Appennino Tosco-Romagnolo; Cooking classes
The Italian and Tuscan cuisine is appreciated all over the world for its unforgettable taste, its variety of foods and its natural ingredients.
The secret of this cuisine lies not only in the tasting: the banquet is just the cherry on top, the latest chapter in a long history... The secret of Tuscan cuisine is in the passion with which the products are cared, in the attention with which each ingredient is chosen and mixed, in the love with which these ancient recipes rich in life are handed down. To savor the pleasure of this cuisine you have to live it, learning to get your hands 'dirty'.
Guided by qualified chefs, you can choose to prepare 3 different types of menus of the Tuscan tradition. You can knead with your hands the famous “tortelli mugellani” or prepare the popular “ribollita”, you can understand how to cook to perfection the “Florentine” steak or how to dose the spices for the typical “peposo all’imprunetina”, you can discover how to give shape to the “zuccotto” or how to make juicy the seasonal “schiacciata con l’uva”.
Lastly, around a beautiful table that you can set and decorate, you will finally be ready to taste your meals and to steal the secret pleasure of the Tuscan cuisine passed down from generation to generation...
Therefore, we propose you:
• Cooking class (at least 4 hours) with qualified chefs in a large kitchen for minimum 5 - maximum 20 participants;
• Technical sheets and recipe in English;
• Dinner including: appetizer, first course, main course and dessert ( Beverages not included! )
With a customized budget, you can also agree with the organizers alternative menus, customizable cooking class and multilingual assistance.
Tuscany is too beautiful to describe: It must be experienced !
-Ancient palaces, museums, ancient workshops;
- chance to drive a Ferrari at the Mugello Circuit;
- tastings of wine and olive oil;
- golf course to 18 holes;
- beach activities at nearby Bilancino Lake;
- Barberino Designer Outlet with their fashion collections at prices constantly reduced from 30% to 70%. And more…